Story time :The Affair Episode 3



The Affair 
Episode 3
If only Stacy had known, she would have gone to get the groceries herself, but too bad she had no slight idea. 
  When Terrence came out, he saw the same lady with her little child walking towards the door to the supermarket, he quickly stopped her, "Hello miss he said, she turned, and asked please do I know you, He smiled, and said it's me from the other day the guy that almost knock down your son, sorry for the other day, she quickly remembered, and smiled it's OK, am glad you didn't do it, he smiled please can I take you guys out for a treat, if your husband don't mind, and don't worry am not going to court you just want to treat the little boy, she stared at him for a few minutes, and later reply with OK but not today maybe tomorrow...am OK with it he said, then he turned to the little boy, and asked him "what is your name little one? My name is Jerry the little boy replied, Terrence smiled, what a nice name, and turned to the lady, and said alright give me your contact, so I can send you the address, and they both exchange contact. My name is Terrence, how about you, she smiled am Sarah ,and they both shaked hands. 

When Terrence got home, he was happy now I can finally make up to the little boy he whispered to himself. The next day, after work hour, Stacy asked Terrence if they would go for a dinner date that night, but he told her he has some new friends he wanted to meet, she had no choice but to accept because she felt his meeting will be with guys. Too bad she had no idea. Terrence quickly sent the address to the lady, and in few hours they both arrived at a restaurant, he took Jerry in his arm, Jerry how are you? , and he replied am fine uncle, uncle wow that's a good one Terrence said, and they called for the waiter to place their orders, they were served, and started eating when Sarah asked him if he was married, he smiled no but I have a girlfriend, and am planning to ask her to marry me. That's a good decision she said. When they were done, they couldn't stay for long because of little Jerry so they left. 

Few weeks later, Terrence had become close to Sarah, and her son Jerry, that he spend a little time with Stacy, and she began to worry if Terrence was seeing another lady. One evening she called him on phone to enquire if he was at home, "hi baby, are you home now, so I can come over she asked, No I will be going to meet some friends he said, she became angry, who are these people that I don't know, are you cheating?have you started seeing someone else? , but he laughed babe calm down, you have nothing to worry about I will call you later I love you he said, and ended the call. 

Two months later, Terrence was starting to make plans on how to give Stacy a surprise engagement ring. So, he decided to ask Sarah for help on how to go out with the surprise. 

One Saturday morning he called Sarah on phone, hello Sarah, how are you, and Jerry doing? She replied with fine, then he asked if she was going to be free in the afternoon, so he would meet up with her for a very important discussion, but she replied with a no maybe you should come over to my place because I don't go out with Jerry at noon, he was suprise when he heard her said her place, what about your husband, won't he be at home or gets angry, but she smiled you don't have to worry about that just come, I will send you my address now. Few minutes later is phone beeped,it was a text, when he opened it, it was the address Sarah sent to him. Do you think Terrence knows what awaits him at Sarah's home? I don't think so. When it was 1 pm in the afternoon Terrence drove down to Sarah's place, when he got there, knocked on Sarah's door...............
       By Esther alex 
see you all tomorrow at 6pm😘
stay tuned for next episode 

kindly like and follow my page @Esther alex  and facebook @Eneada Esther Ogaba.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story time : The cost episode 3

Story time : In a short time episode 1