Story time : The Affair episode 4(second to last)




The Affair 
Episode 4 second to last 
Somethings are just meant to happen because that's how fate is. I guess if I was Terrence I would have refused the offer, but it's a good thing he went to Sarah's apartment. When Terrence arrived at Sarah's house, knocked on the door, when Sarah heard the knock, she went to get the door, welcome to my apartment Terrence she said. You have a nice home, and where is Jerry?. Thanks for the compliment, Jerry is inside sleeping, and what can I offer you? Have a sit she said, Nothing, here I got something for you, and Jerry, he handed a white leather bag to her. Thank you but you shouldn't have, and what do you want us to discuss. He smiled, am planning on proposing to Stacy tomorrow been Sunday, and I want it to be a surprise, so, I was thinking if you would give me any idea of how your husband proposed to you then. She smiled, and they talked for a while. And when they were done, and he was about to take his leave, Sarah,  wow Jerry is still sleeping I have to take my leave my regards to your husband, she couldn't hold it any longer, am not yet married she said, Terrence was shocked when he heard her, you told me you were married, no I didn't, you just assumed she said, wow I thought you were, then who is Jerry to you, your nephew or cousin? She smiled remember I told you he is my son, I have never been married before but it's a long story. Terrence adjusted his seat well am all ears he said, and at that every minute Stacy's call came in, he answered, baby were are you? She asked, I will call you soon love you, he said, and ended the call. Sarah sorry for that you can share it with me, she was quiet for a few minutes, then she smiled. I used to work in a hotel in another state not here, because I moved in here 4years ago. She mentioned the state, and hotel to Terrence, he was suprise, because that was the exact same state, and hotel he lodged when he went for his contract years back. Then what happened he said, she looked at him, and tears dropped from her eyes you are crying this must be a bad experience, we can do it some other time if you want he said, No sorry for the tears the memory is just too painful, but I can tell you she said, I work as a room service in that hotel. One fateful day, three guys, and a lady who lodged in the hotel was celebrating something that day, but unfortunately one became drunk, stood up from his seat, and was heading to his room upstairs when something fell off his pocket, I was about going home that day because my shift has ended but when I saw the wallet fell of his pocket I picked it up, and ran to give it to him, but when I follow him, and saw how drunk he was I had to help him because he was close to his room, I can't really tell why I became so weak that I wasn't able to fight back, and he ended up sleeping with me, I left that night crying, and hating myself. I couldn't tell anyone because I felt no one will believe me. when I resumed work the next day, I quickly went to his room to confront, and tell him what happened, unfortunately he has already left. I regretted helping him that night, I  should have let him be, she burst into tears, when Terrence heard her, he didn't want to believe what his heart was telling him. So he drew closer to comfort her, but when he gave her a hug for the first time, the memories of that night flashed to his head, her cologne smells the same like that night, he couldn't believe it, that was when he remembered that the person what putting on an ID since her name starts with S, and that of Stacy, that was why he quickly believed Stacy when she said he slept with her. He was numb not until Sarah called his name Terrence are you alright that he came back to himself, am good, I have to get going now he said, and left. Sarah was suprise when she saw him go in a hurry, so, she was quiet is he alright or is it because of my story, but she later ignored the thought, and went to check on her son inside. When Terrence got home he was so mad at himself, and Stacy that he was not thinking straight. So she lied to me he lamented.

The next morning, since it was Sunday no work, he prepared a very good meal, lite candles he puts the engagement ring in his right pocket, and then gave Stacy a call, " Hello honey can you come to my apartment now I have a surprise for you, he asked, Sure sweetie she smiled, and they ended the call. Stacy quickly took a bath, dress beautiful, and left for Terrence apartment. wow! if only Stacy knew what fate has for her. When she arrived at Terrence home, knocked, he opened the door for her then he took her straight to the dinning table, wow sweetie what are we celebrating? She asked, smiling, Terrence was quiet for a few minutes, brought out the little box in his right pocket, when Stacy saw it she was so excited in the inside., Terrence looked her, and smiled, then he asked her "Stacy................... 

By Esther alex 
see you all tomorrow at 6pm😘
stay tuned for next episode 

if you are just joining us, to see previous episodes, kindly like and follow my facebook page @Esther alex and on facebook @Eneada Esther Ogaba.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story time : The cost episode 3

Story time : In a short time episode 1