Story time : The Affair final episode





The Affair 
Last Episode 
Where you don't belong, no matter how hard you try, you can never fit in. Don't force yourself into anyone's life if you are not wanted, never be too desperate to get someone to love you. If only Stacy had known that are past was about to be caught up with her. Too bad, too bad for Stacy. 
 Stacy was thinking, Terrence wants to make a proposal with the ring she saw,  Terrence only wanted to give her a hot face slap with the ring. Stacy can you be honest enough to tell me what really happened that night, did I really had an affair with you? Terrence asked, she was shocked baby you slept with me remember, let's not Just remember the past, I have forgiven you she said, Terrence became more furious, Stacy I won't ask again what happened that night then he slammed his hands on the dinning table, when Stacy saw how angry he has become she had no choice but to open up, am sorry Terrence then she burst into tears, that night after I was told by our colleagues that you were really drunk, and had gone upstairs, I went to your room, you were on boxer, and singlet I was surprise how you got to undress yourself, I cease the situation, tried making you have sex with me but you were already too weak, so I had to undress myself, and sleep next to you so by day break it will look like we had an affair, Terrence I am so in love with you, that's why I had too since you refused courting me, Terrence I love you please, alright am sorry for lying forgive me, she said, kneeling down. Terrence laughed, and said, "Stacy I hate you, you see this engagement ring, showing her the ring in his hand, I wanted to ask you to marry me, Just yesterday I found the real lady I had sex with that night, I also have a son with her, Stacy I hate you, leave my house, and face, I don't want to see your face ever again, baby it doesn't really matter if you had sex with me or not, let's forget it, and move on she said, Terrence stood up, and threw her out of his house. That evening he gave Sarah a call, hello how are you, and Jerry doing, he asked, we are OK, did you propose to her already, and what was her response she asked, I will tell you tomorrow he said, then they ended the call. 

The next day, when Terrence got to the office he avoided Stacy throughout the whole day, but she kept sending him apology text msg. That evening when he arrived at Sarah's apartment, Uncle! Jerry said running towards Terrence, immediately Terrence carried him, and was staring at him that even Sarah began to worry, it's OK Jerry go inside Sarah said. When Terrence took a sit he stared at Sarah, how did the proposal go, and hope she said Yes? She asked, Terrence just looked at her again, and said no I didn't she isn't the type of woman I want, she has been lying to me all these years, so, I can't wife her, he said. Am so sorry for that, you will get a better one she console him. Sarah can I ask you a question? He asked, sure, go ahead she said, why didn't you abort the pregnancy when you found out you were pregnant, he asked, she took a deep breath, and said I took pills but it didn't work when I got to hospital, so they can just flush it out, but the doctor told me because of the pills I took, I might lose my womb, and my chance of surviving was so thin, So I moved from that city to this place, and had no choice but to carry the pregnancy till I delivered Jerry she said. it's a good thing you didn't abort the pregnancy, he said, don't get me wrong Jerry is good kid he said, and cover up, then he gave her a tight hug, Terrence are you alright, you are acting weird, she said, yes am fine, but what if you finally find the guy that got you pregnant, he asked again. I don't know, I will be angry, but I don't know if I can forgive him, and he will never have access to my son she said. When Terrence heard her reply, he became so scared to open up.

One week later Terrence decided to tell Sarah the truth, i just have to tell her, and make her forgive me. That evening, he drove down to Sarah's house, when he saw Jerry he huged Jerry, so tight that he nearly suffocate him, Jerry go inside, and play with your toys now, Sarah instructed. when Jerry went inside, Terrence drew closer to Sarah, held her hands, and kissed them, am so so so sorry, please try to forgive me, Sarah was confused how do you mean she asked, he smooched her hair, I ...l...l was the one that slept with you that night, he said, Sarah laughed so hard, please don't come, and take responsibility for what you know nothing about she said, no no, I was the one, i was the one I was drunk that night look at my face am not lying, or we can take Jerry for DNA test if you want, he said. She became angry leave my house this minute she commanded, am sorry he said then left her house. 

That night he couldn't catch any sleep neither did Sarah got any, what if he is only bringing it because I told him, no he can't be, or should I go for DNA test she muttered in tears. While on the other hand Stacy kept calling Terrence, but he refused taking them. 

After three days, Sarah decided to go for a DNA test as requested by Terrence. One afternoon she gave him a call, hello!! I am ready to take Jerry for DNA test she said, come meet us at the clinic later at 5pm I will text you the clinic, and address, then she ended the call, she didn't give Terrence chance to speak. That evening they did the test, and was told to come in three days time for the result. Three days later, they went for the result, opened it, and it was 99% accurate that Terrence is the father to Jerry, he was so excited, it can't be Sarah muttered. Terrence was getting close to Jerry when Sarah stopped him, and burst into tears, don't ever come close to us, I don't want to see you again. Then she left the clinic with Jerry. 

The next day, Stacy went to Terrence office, please can we talk after work, she asked, why? alright, but after we talk today stop calling me he said, then she left his office. Terrence kept staring at the DNA result. When he was done, he folded it, and insert in his pocket. After work, before heading home he went to meet up with stacy. Terrence am sorry she said, what do you want to talk about? He asked, Terrence are you sure that child is truly yours she might be lying she said, Terrence was about to answer her when he remembered he inserted the result in his pocket, he brought it out, and gave it to Stacy. When she saw it she became speechless, and began to cry again, baby I can mother your child if you want, I can take him as my stepson, he can live with us, just don't leave me, she pleaded, Stacy they can never be us ever again, and please stop calling, and texting me he stood up, and left. 

Terrence tried calling Sarah but she refused taking any of his calls. Jerry has become to close, and fond of Terrence, Mum where is uncle, I want to see him Jerry said, she looked at her son uncle is busy, and can't visit us now, OK?  But don't worry mum will call him she said, and Jerry nodded his head. She gave him a hug, and muttered to herself, Jerry how I wish you could understand, then she burst into tears again. 
Stacy on the other hand refuse giving up on Terrence, she kept disturbing him. Terrence became tired, and had to apply for transfer. Why do you want transfer, we really like you here the manager said, I just want a new location he said, OK I will inform the management, the manager said. 

After, two weeks Sarah gave Terrence a call, meet me at my house this evening, she said, and ended the call. later that evening, Terrence went to Sarah's apartment, what do you want?, I can allow you to come visit him she said, I want to have a complete family with you, and my son please don't say no, I hated myself for getting drunk that night, but it has already happened, just give me second chance to make things right he pleaded. It's not that easy, alright for the sake of my son I will think about it, she said. Terrence was very happy. 

Four months later, Terrence, and Sarah started a new relationship, they were growing in love. Jerry began to see Terrence as a father figure. Terrence's  transfer was finalized, and he travelled to another state with Sarah, and his son Jerry. Eventually, Terrence proposed to Sarah, and she agreed to marry him. And they got married months later. One night, Terrence took Jerry to his room to lie him down "Daddy" Jerry called out, Terrence was so happy go to sleep now son he said. Then he went to meet Sarah in their bedroom, he was all up on Sarah, guess what honey, our son just called me dad for the first time he said happily, wow that really good she said.Thank you for showing up in my life, and not aborting the pregnancy I love you for that he said, it's alright she replied. He kissed her, caressed her until she was totally in, and they had a very good sex, Terrence felt real sex from a real woman. Never force yourself into anyone's life, because the more you try you will only end up hurting yourself in the future. Where you belong, you won't force to fit in. The End.
      By Esther alex 
Thank you for staying tuned till the end, love you all 😘

if you are just joining us, to see previous episodes kindly like, and follow my facebook page @Esther alex  and facebook @Eneada Esther Ogaba

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story time : The cost episode 3

Story time : In a short time episode 1