Misplaced Love episode 3

Misplaced Love 

Misplaced Love 
Episode 3
Love does not cause pain. When Eric opened the door, he saw Chelsea, smiling at him, Hey! Eric, she said, walking towards him to give him a hug, please Chelsea stop this, why did you have to text me? Beside i didn't ask you to come, he said, Hmm m, Eric darling, I was only missing you, I really enjoyed last night, she said, Chelsea you need to leave now, its late, I will call you, he said, chasing her out, and closed his door. That night Chelsea left feeling disappointed, but she had no intention of giving up.

The next day, after work Eric went to where Kate works to pick her, and apologize. When she sighted him, she became angry, and walked up to him, what are you doing here? she asked, baby please let me explain, give me another chance, he said, because she really loves him, she couldn't say no to him. He picked her from work, and drove her to his apartment. That night they ended up settling their differences, and they were happy all over again. She decided to spend the night with Eric. When they were done making love, then Eric began to cuddle her, baby don't be offended in what am about to tell you, he said, alright Love, she replied. I want you to quit that job, it's taking much of your time, I don't like it, he said, Love! You know am not yet ready beside I don't have enough money to start up the kind of business I want, she said, look I know am not that rich, but I will add to the one you have, and then you can start up something, you just have to tell me the type of business you want, hair salon, supermarket, anything of your choice, he said, wow sweetie, I would love to open a big massage parlor, I have little experience, she said, smiling, so, you want be close to other men, he said,in a jealous tone, no love, it will be pure, and I will surely employ workers, she said smiling, that's good, he said, love I don't think am ready to leave my job yet, but I will think about it, she said. After they were done talking, they both slept off. 

The next morning, they both left for work. At the office, Chelsea kept calling  Eric, but he refused answering any of her call. Later in the evening, Eric, and Kate went out, but Chelsea kept calling, love why don't you answer the call, Kate asked, it's no one important, have you thought about what we discussed, he asked, am still thinking she said, alright then, he replied. When they were done, they left the bar, and went home. 

Three days later, Chelsea kept calling Eric, but he refused answering, she became angry, I will go visit him this evening, she said. While Kate on the other hand, has decided to quit her job, but she was waiting for that month to go to an end before she will send her resignation letter to the management. I have to tell Eric tonight that I have finally decided to quit my job, I know he will be very happy, she said. That evening, Eric was in his house when he heard a knock on the door, he thought it was Kate, why is she here early, he said within himself, so he quickly went to open the door, hello! Chelsea said, entering into his apartment, I didn't invite you here, he said, rushing towards her, that he forgot to lock the door using the door bolt, because he was in a hurry to chase Chelsea out of his house. OK, why were you not answering my calls, she asked, removing her dress, Chelsea nothing, what are you trying to do? please put on your dress, and leave now, my baby will soon be here, he said, but she ignored what he was saying, she walked up to him, placed a kiss on his lips, and started caressing him, Eric became weak, when she noticed he couldn't resist her anymore, she quickly removed his singlet, let's go inside the bedroom, he said, no darling let's do it here, she replied, already lying down on his cushion, he had no choice, and he went down on her. Eventually, Kate arrived at Eric's apartment earlier than he was expecting. She was about to knock when she saw the door was already open, she pushed it, went inside, Lo, and behold, she saw her man having a good time with another lady. Eric! She cried out...............

 By Esther alex 
see you all tomorrow at 6pm😘
stay tuned for next episode 

if you are just joining us, to see previous episodes kindly like and follow the facebook page @ Esther alex, and on facebook @ Eneada Esther Ogaba. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story time : The cost episode 3

Story time : In a short time episode 1