Misplaced Love episode 5(final)

Misplaced Love 


Misplaced Love 
Episode 5(final)
Kate was surprised, and speechless.......please say something, Emerson said, Kate took a deep sigh, smiling, yes, I will be you girlfriend she said, thank you, Kate, I mean love he said, hugging her, and planted a passionate kiss on her lips. Weeks later, Emerson told her, love! I want to help you expand your business, I want you to employ workers, you can't be doing the job yourself, he said, Kate laughed, honey you are sure? she asked, am damn serious, he said. Soon  k's massage parlor became popular, and they had a lot of new customers, and new workers. Kate became the manager. 

Three months later, Emerson proposed to Kate, and she accepted. While Chelsea on the other hand, heard of the popular k's massage, and forced Eric to take her there, which he agreed. One Saturday afternoon, Eric took Chelsea to the massage parlor. when they arrived at the massage parlor, immediately they entered, he saw a wall frame photo of Kate, but was doubting if that was really kate, no this can't be Kate, maybe it's someone who looks like her, no she can't leave her waitress job, because she really love that job, he said to himself. After they left the place that evening he went to the restaurant where Kate used to work, hello! Can I see Kate? He asked, Kate! She no longer works here, the staff said, for how long now, he said, I don't really know but it's been long, the staff replied, so does that mean Kate owns that place, I have to find out, he muttered to himself, Sir! The staff called back his attention, alright thank you, he said, and left. The next day been Sunday, he went there but the place was locked, I will come tomorrow after work, I must find out, he said, and left. The next day after work, Eric went to K's massage parlor, when he arrived, he was about to push the door, when Kate, push the door first, and walked out, she was surprised when she saw Eric. Hey! Eric, she greeted, Kate!are you the one? He asked, yes, you are welcome, go in one of my staffs will  attend you, she said, and walked away, wait Kate! so, you own this place? He asked in shock, yes she replied, and walked to her car, entered and drove off leaving Eric standing in surprise. Eric left the place in surprise, he was driving slowing because he still couldn't believe everything that just happened. He was still driving when he saw Chelsea coming out of a hotel with another man, he couldn't believe his eyes, so he had to move closer to be sure his eyes were not deceiving him, so Chelsea has been cheating on me, he muttered to himself, and drove home. 

That night, Chelsea arrived at Eric's apartment, wearing the same cloth she wore to meet another man, when Eric saw her with the same dress, she wore earlier on, he became angry, Chelsea are you cheating on me, he asked, No, why will you ask me such, she said, Are you cheating on me, I won't ask you again, he said, Eric darling, where is all this things coming from, she asked again, alright let me make you understand, what where you doing at the Merry hotel and suite, because I saw you coming out with another man, he said, when she knew she has been caught, she couldn't deny it anymore, yes! am cheating on you, so what, I just had to try someone else, I was becoming, tired of you, she said. You! I hate you, leave my house and never return, he said, whatever, she hissed, and left his house. That was when it dawn to him, that he shouldn't have cheated on Kate. While Kate on the other hand was out of town because she was busy preparing for her wedding with Emerson. 
The next day, he went to check on Kate, but she was not on around, so he left. One week later, he still to check on her, but was told she was still not on around, but will be back in two days time, the staff told him. 

Two days later, he went back again luckily for him, he was able to catch up with her, hello! Eric, what are you doing here? I was told you've been looking for me, she said, Kate, please can we talk, he asked, talk about what?she asked, Us! He replied, please let me take you to some place cool, so we can sort things out again, he said, Hmm m alright, we will talk, but not today, come tomorrow then we can go out, and talk, I will you an address of where we can sit, and talk, she told him the place they should meet, then she left. 

The next day, Eric went to the address Kate told him, it was a cool coffee shop, Eric arrived at the coffee shop, few minutes later, Kate walked in looking so elegant, you look very beautiful, he complimented, I know, but thanks, she said, and sat down. What do you want us to talk about, she asked as she sipped her coffee. Please, Kate, I want you back, I can't afford to lose you, he said, Hmm m, you know Eric if you had begged me earlier than now, I would have forgiven you, she said, am so sorry, he replied, Kate let out a laugh, Eric. When you cheated on me back then, that night I was so happy to tell you I have finally made up my mind to quit my job, and do what you want, but when I came to break the good news to you, you were enjoying yourself with another lady. Yes I was very angry, and refused answering any of your calls, but because I really loved you, I told myself I had to forgive you, and accept you back when you call me again. Eric I waited for your calls for days, but it was not coming. So, I had to visit you, but when I got there I saw you had already moved me, I saw another lady, I told myself I was who got cheated on, but you had moved on like nothing happened, I had to move on myself. She said, am so sorry, it was the devil, he said, feeling remorseful. You lost me, and my love already, but am glad it happened, she said, Kate it was the devil, look I cherish you now,  now I know you so much love me, he said, Kate chuckled, am happy that you finally realize, she said, removing an invitation card from her bag, here is my wedding invitation card, she said, placing it on the table, you are invited, but Eric we are done, you lost me already, she said stood up, and left. Eric didn't know what to do, he had to accept the fact that he already lost the woman who truly loves him. When you truly love someone, you won't cheat on them no matter what. The End. 

 By Esther alex 
Thank you all for staying tuned till the end. Love you 😘
 if you are just joining us, to see previous episodes kindly like and follow the facebook page below @ Esther alex, and on facebook @Eneada Esther Ogaba. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story time : The cost episode 3

Story time : In a short time episode 1