Story time : The Player (episode 2)

The player 


The Player
Episode 2
Bob took a deep sigh, and shook her hands, sorry am late, Selena apologize, it's alright Miss Selena, we have discussed the business already, and here are the contract to sign, Bob said handling her the contract form, I will have to take it home, and come with it tomorrow, she said, and Bob agreed, because he didn't want to lose the business. Soon the meeting ended, and they left his company. 
That evening, Bob went to meet Jason in their club, Jason I really like that Selena of a lady, she is just too beautiful to let go, Bob said, my man, you will never change, how about Stephanie? Jason ask, you know my rules, and the way I play my games, Bob said laughing, my man, my man, but what if you fall in love with her for real, Jason asked, look my guy, I love all the ladies I date, so, I will definitely love her, enjoy her, if she complains, I will replace her, hope you know I can't keep one lady, Bob said, alright, Jason said, when they were done, they left. 

The next day, Selena went to Bob's company to summit the contract. Mist. Bob, thank you for your cooperation, Selena said, you are welcome, we are now business partners, he replied, and Selena let out a smile. Selena was about to leave when Bob called her back, Miss. Selena, how about I take you out for dinner to celebrate our successful contract signing, he offered, but she rejected his offer, maybe some other time, she said, alright, he replied, then she left his office. 

Two days later, Selena was in her office when Bob call came in, hello! She said, hey! Selena, he replied, how are you doing? She asked, am fine, and you? Good, Selena replied, okay, can I invite you for another friendly dinner date, he asked, Selena was quiet for few seconds, yes, you can, she replied, I will send you an address, he said, okay, she said, and they ended the call. 

That evening, he was already home waiting for Selena. When he heard the door bell, he quickly went to get the door. When he opened the door, he saw Stephanie, hey!why are you here? I didn't call you to come, he said, baby I just miss you, she replied, I miss you too, but I can't invite you in because my guys will soon arrived, he said, I can stay in the room, she replied, no baby, I don't want any of them to lay eyes on your beauty, you know you are all mine, he said, alright, she agreed, gave him a kiss, and then left. Few minutes after Stephanie left, Selena arrived, Bob welcomed her, why are we in your apartment, Selena asked, Bob cleared his throat, I think this place is better, I already ordered for our meal, he said, alright, Selena said, and sat down. Soon the food delivery arrived, and they ate, and talked about other things. when they were done, Selena stood up to leave, come on, why not stay a little longer, he said, I have to be on my way now, she insisted, Bob didn't try to force her to stay. That night, Bob felt disappointed, why wasn't I able to make her stay, what happened he said to himself, then he decided to call another lady from his random list to spend the night with him. 

The next day, after work hour, he called  Selena for another dinner date, but she told him she was busy, so, he decided to call Jason to meet him at the club. A few hours later, they both arrived at the club, after they have greeted, Jason asked him, how did you, and Selena go, Jason asked, guy, it didn't go well, can you believe that I wasn't able to make her stay, when she told me she wanted to go home I agreed, but I will invite her again, I can't just give up on her, he said, Jason laughed, look you have failed this time, bet me, you will fall for this lady big time, Jason said, I won't, Bob replied with a lot of pride. When they were done, they both left. 

Days later, he called Selena again, and she went out with him, but this time it was not in his apartment. When they both arrived at a restaurant, they placed their orders, and soon they were served, and they started eating, Selena, Bob called out, yes, she replied,  thank you for your time, he said, we are business partners now, so, I just have to get use to seeing you, she replied, and let out a smile, Selena I like you, how about we get to be more than business partners, let's start up a relationship, he said, she smiled, I have to give it a second thought, she replied, am a very single guy, there is nothing to think about, Bob said, okay, but I still have to give it a second thought, she said, and he agreed. 

The next day, since it was Saturday, and Stephanie was out of town, he called Jessica, a lady from his random list to come spend the weekend with him, which she accepted. The next day been Sunday, Selena was on her way back from church when she passed through Bob's home, since it was not far from her church. I should stop, and say hi to him, she said to herself, so she pulled over, and went towards his gate. When she went to the gate, the gate was open, so, she entered, and went to the door. She knocked at the door, since they were at the sitting room watching movie, they quickly heard the knock. Jason didn't tell me he was coming this early, baby go get the door, he said to Jessica. Jessica went to open the door, she was putting on bikini, good afternoon Miss, Selena greeted, afternoon, how may I help you, Jessica asked, please is mist. Bob in, Selena asked, Honey! someone is here to see you, Jessica called out. Bob went to the door, he was shocked when he saw Selena, Selena! He called out............ 
    By Esther alex 
See you all tomorrow at 6pm😘
stay tuned for next episode 

if you are just joining us, to see previous episodes kindly like and follow the facebook page below @ Esther alex and on facebook @Eneada Esther Ogaba. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story time : The cost episode 3

Story time : In a short time episode 1