Story time : The Player (episode 3)

The player 

The Player 
Episode 3
Life is unpredictable. Like the saying goes " ninty-nine days for the thief, one day for the owner". Bob was surprised when he saw Selena, Selena! Hey you! What are you doing here? he asked in surprise, as he gave her a hug, am okay, I was on my way from church, so I decided to stop to say hi, she replied, but it looks like you are busy, Selena said, no no, come in, she is about to leave anyway, Bob said, and led her in, leaving Jessica in amazement, this guy is out of his mind, Jessica muttered as she went in. What can I offer you? Bob asked, water will be okay, Selena replied, Bob quickly served her, and told Jessica he wants to see her upstairs. Jessica went up with him, Baby what was the meaning of what you just display, and who is that lady? Jessica asked, will you shut up, he yelled at her, anyway you have to leave now, he said as he offered her some money, she hissed, and collected the money, get dress, and leave now, Bob said as he head downstairs to be with Selena. Jessica got dressed, and went downstairs, when she sighted Selena, she hissed, and went out, what is wrong with her? hope I didn't spoil anything with my visit? Selena asked, no, he replied, sorry for coming in unannounced, she apologized, don't worry, it's nothing, just ignore her, Bob said, okay, she replied as she drank her water. What about my proposal, he asked, proposal? how about the lady that just left here, is she not your girlfriend? Selena asked, I told you not to worry, she is just a friend, am single, he said, A friend wearing bikini? Selena asked, Bob was silent then he changed the topic. When they were done, she left. That night, he called Jessica, and told her never to call or visit him again, she pleaded, but he just ignored her, and ended the call. 

The next day, after work, he called Selena, but she told him she was out with from few friends, okay, can I come meet you guys? Bob asked, no, maybe some other time, Selena responded, then they ended the call. Since Jason was not around, because he went to visit his parents, Bob decided to call a lady from his random list again, and they went out. Bob arrived at a bar with the lady, immediately they sat down, Selena sighted Bob, this guy looks like Bob, she said, he is really a liar, and a flirt, she muttered to herself, Selena are you alright? one of her friends asked her, am good, she replied. Bob didn't notice Selena, but he didn't stay for long then he stood up with the lady, and left. 

The next day, he was at the club waiting for Jason, then he decided to give Selena a call, but she refused answering his call. Why is she not answering my calls, or it might be because of the lady she saw when she came to my apartment he said to himself. Soon Jason arrived, Bob why is your face like this, and why didn't you ordered anything? Jason asked, nothing, Bob replied, ehn.. How is Selena, how is things going between the both of you? Jason asked, Guy it has not been easy oh, you know she came to my house the other day, and she met Jessica, Bob said, guy who is Jessica again? Jason asked, one of my ladies, Bob replied, oh sorry I forgot, you are the father of girls, Jason said laughing, it's no joke Jason, now, I called her, she refused answering, Bob said in a sad tone, you don sleep with her, I know sai e no dey hard you, maybe that's why she is angry, Jason said, that is the thing, whenever am with her, I feel weak I, don't have that urge or zeal to do anything with her, is like I respect her too much, Bob said with all seriousness, this is unlike you, firstly, I know you don't beg women, secondly, you haven't slept with her yet, thirdly, you respect her, even when I know you don't respect any woman's feeling, and lastly, you've not started dating her yet, and you are suffering all this, Jason said, I don't know, whenever she is with me, I feel am in love, if I don't talk to her, I get worried, Bob said in a sad tone, my man is finally in love, but what about the other ladies? What if she finds out, Jason asked, that's the main problem, am thinking of sending all of them away, yesterday I went out with one of them, but at some point, I felt different at the thought of Selena, then we left, Bob said, you! break up with all your ladies, this is serious, Jason said in surprise, I know you won't believe me, it's hard for me, but I really want to change, Bob said, Hmmm, alright, you just try call them, and break up with them, then you can fully focus on getting Selena, since she is really making you change, Jason said. That night, he called all the ladies in his random list, and ended everything with them, but he forgot to call Stephanie. 

One week later, he invited Selena for a dinner date in his house, and she agreed. When she arrived, he welcomed her, served her dinner. When they were done, Bob said to her again, please I really love you, I haven't begged any lady like this, Bob said, really, Selena asked, yes, Bob replied, OK, do you know why I refused answering any of your calls, Selena asked, no I don't, Bob said, good, last week, when I told you I was out with my friends, not long after we made that call, I saw you with another lady walking into the bar, I was at that same bar with my friends when I saw you, I felt disappointed. Bob if I should give you my heart, you will break it, Selena said, Bob felt ashamed, am sorry you saw me with another lady, when your thought came to my head, I felt different, am now a changed man for you, because I already broke up with them all, he said with all sincerity, am sorry for lieing to you about me being a single guy, Bob said apologising,  it's alright, but I have to still think about it, she said, Baby please not a again, just give me a reply, Bob said, as he held her hands, Selena smiled, and was about to talk when they heard a knock at the door. Bob stood up, and went to open the door, when he opened the door, he saw shocked, and numb when he saw Stephanie. Hey love, I have missed you, she said as she walked into his apartment.........

      By Esther alex 
see you all tomorrow at 6pm😘
stay tuned for next episode 

if you are just joining us, to see previous episodes kindly like and follow the facebook page below @Esther alex and on facebook @ Eneada Esther Ogaba. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story time : The cost episode 3

Story time : In a short time episode 1