Story time : The player Final episode 6

The player 


The Player
Final Episode 6
Nothing is ever hidden under the sun. Selena was speechless, not knowing what to say, thank you doctor, Stephanie said. Doctor, please are you sure the result was not tempered with? Bob asked, no, we work with the best here, the doctor said, Bob, I don't think they were any manipulation here, Jason asked, OK thank you, Bob replied, let's go love he said to Selena holding her hands, and they all left the doctor's office. They were still on their way home when Bob said to Selena, baby am sorry, Bob said, it's okay, Selena replied, please I want you to stay with me tonight, Bob requested, alright, she replied. That night at around 10pm, they were heading upstairs to get some sleep when they heard a knock, who is it, at this time Stephanie said as she went to get the door, what are you doing here?  Selena asked, Oh! I guessed Bob didn't tell you we had an agreement, Stephanie said, who is at the door? Bob asked, come see for yourself, Selena replied, what are you doing here? Bob asked, don't tell me you forgot already, Stephanie said, you should have waited till tomorrow, he said, what agreement, Selena asked, Bob explained everything to her, am sorry, I thought the result might be negative, Bob said, OK, am off to bed, Selena said as she went up stairs leaving Bob, and Stephanie alone. When the baby gets to a year, you will leave her with me, and go, he said, Hmm m, I won't go anywhere, i have to stay, and take care of my child, she said, I will show you the guest room, Bob said to Stephanie. 

Nine months later, Stephanie had already put to bed of a bouncing baby girl, and she was named Abigail by Bob, but they call her Abbey. They were all happy including Selena, and she was always doting on the child. One year later, it was time to celebrate baby Abbey's birthday, they invited just few friends, and they were all happy. When it was time to cut the cake, they were about to cut the cake, and suddenly Abbey fainted, and was rushed to hospital. They were all in panic when the doctor came out of the ward, can i see the parents of the child in my office now, the doctor said, Selena, Bob, and Stephanie rushed to see the doctor, I am her mom, Stephanie quickly said, what is wrong with her? Bob asked, the doctor took a deep sigh, your daughter is suffering from Anemia, What! Bob screamed, yes, and she urgently need blood transfusion, the doctor said, alright, take my blood, Bob said, we will have your blood to be tested, the doctor said, and took them to the lab for test. Few minutes later, the doctor came out looking disappointed, your wife's blood doesn't match, the doctor said, she is not my wife, what about mine? Bob said with confidence, yours doesn't match too, What! Bob screamed, Stephanie was already shivering in fear because she is about to be exposed. Give her a blood from your blood bank, we have to save her life, Selena said to the doctor, we will deal with the other issue later, she said looking at Stephanie who was already scared. Few minutes later, the doctor came out, everything is fine, you can see her now, the doctor said, Selena, and Stephanie quickly rushed inside to see Abbey. Doctor can I see you in your office? Bob asked, alright, let's go, the doctor said as they walk to his office. Sit down, the doctor said, please I need you to carry out a DNA test, Bob said, OK, on who? he asked, myself, and the child, Bob said, alright, the doctor said, but you will get the results in two days time, the doctor said, no problem, Bob replied, OK your child will be discharged in two days time, he said, thank you, and they shook hands.  That night, Jason called Bob to ask him how things went, and he explained, including the blood issue, I don't understand, Jason said, don't worry, I asked for a DNA test, it will be ready in two days time, Bob said, I will come with you, Jason said, OK, Bob replied.

Two days later, since Abbey was going to be discharged that day, Bob, Selena, Stephanie, and Jason, went to the hospital. Stephanie went to meet Abbey, while Bob, Selena, and Jason went to see the doctor in his office. The doctor opened an envelope, and brought out the result, Bob was feeling nervous, the result is negative, you are not the father of the child, the doctor said, what! Jason screamed, yes, i knew it, Bob said as he gave Selena a hug, how comes? Jason asked, thank you doctor, Jason let's go there is no need to ask, we may leave now, Bob said as he lead Selena out. Baby what are we going to do to Stephanie, Selena asked, don't worry, Let's go home first, she has some explanation to do, Bob said as they went to Abbey's ward to get her, then they left. 

That afternoon, when they got home, Bob was already boiling in anger, Selena go lay Abbey inside her room, so she can have a sound sleep while we discuss, Bob said, OK dear, Selena said, and went to lay Abbey inside. When Selena came back, Stephanie was already shivering, Stephanie, who is the father of that child, Bob asked, please, Stephanie said, that wasn't the question, if you don't talk, I will call the cop on you, Bob said, you promised me you won't call the cops, Stephanie said in tears, that's if you tell me who the father of that child is, Bob said, OK, you are not the father, I lied, am sorry, she said, what did you do? Selena asked, while Jason sat in surprise, OK, I will tell you everything, Stephanie said, when I travelled, I went to visit the man who got me pregnant, but he told me to abort it, but when I came back, and saw how you treated me because of her, I decided to keep the child, and put the pregnancy on you, she said, what about the DNA test, how did you manipulate it, because I trust my friend, Jason asked, I wanted to take Bob to my choice of hospital, but he refused. When Bob told me he wanted to take me to another hospital, I feared, I was going to be exposed, and begged him not to call the cops if it turns negative, and he agreed, and we went to the hospital, but to my greatest surprise that was the same hospital I intend to take Bob to because the lab scientist is my very good friend, I begged him to turn the result to my favor, which he did, that was how it came out positive, but I never knew this day would come, Stephanie said in tears, you devil, Bob said, we have to get him arrested, Jason said, I pity poor lovely sweet Abbey for having a mother like you, Selena said to Stephanie, am sorry, please don't take my child away from me, Stephanie cried, and pleaded. The next day, Bob, and Jason went to the hospital, and explained everything that happened to his friend, we have to get him arrested right away, the doctor said. The lab scientist was arrested for conspiracy, and his license was seized from him for two year. Stephanie was sent away, but because of poor innocent Abbey, Selena begged Bob to let her go, and she was freed. 

Two months later, Bob, and Selena went on a vacation. They were out for dinner, when Bob brought out a little blue box, and he held Selena's hand, you have been with me during all my trying times, and you fought them with me, I have learned my lesson, in my next life, I will never be a player, but now I really want to spend the rest of my life with you, marry me, baby please marry me, Bob said kneeling down that's so sweet of you, yes, I will marry you, Selena said, then he slipped the ring into her finger, planted a passionate kiss on her lips, and they kissed affectionately. One month later, Bob, and Selena got married, it was a simple, but meaningful wedding, and they lived happily. Never fight for something you know can't be yours, because if you do, you will end up hurting you. The End. 

      By Esther alex 
Thank you for staying tuned till the end. Love you all 😘

If you are just joining us, to see previous episodes kindly like and follow the facebook page below @Esther alex, and on facebook @ Eneada Esther Ogaba. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story time : The cost episode 3

Story time : In a short time episode 1