Story time : The wrong choice final episode 6




The Wrong Choice 
 Final Episode 6 
Duke was shocked, how comes, he asked, she held him by his collar, you ruin my life, and marriage, you have to take responsibility, Duke laughed, Sandra I didn't force you into anything or ruin your marriage, it was all your choice, if I were you, I will get rid of that thing, he said, no no Duke you can't do this to me she cried out, shhh, don't be so loud, you see that lady inside, pointing towards his door, she is my fiancée, and I can't leave her for you, so, you better leave now he said, chasing her out. Sandra cried, went home, and explained everything that had happened to her mom, mom you ruin my life also, you were so obsessive about having a grandchild now look at me, she said, Sandra you brought all this to yourself, I only gave a suggestion, I didn't force you into doing it, so how is it my fault, her mom said, mom no, what do I do no, she asked her mom crying, its alright you just have to give birth to the child she said, Sandra cried the more. Mark on the other hand was devastated, he had to take leave from work, he stopped going to his therapy section, and had to move to another neighborhood. One morning, he was jogging around his new neighborhood, when he met a lady jogging as well, Hi! She said, hello!he replied, she tried having a conversation with him, but he ignored her. One week later, he was coming back from his mom's place, when he saw the same lady trying to get a cab, she was holding a 5-year-old girl, that's the lady I saw while jogging the other day, maybe I should give her a ride since she stays around the neighborhood, he said, then he stopped his car in front of her, hi, he said, hey!you, she replied, let me drop you off, since we stayed in the same neighborhood, he said, oh I would have love to, but I don't stay there, she said, it's OK, tell me where you stay, and I will drop you off, he said, she told him the address, and hopped in. I thought you stays in our neighborhood he asked, no I took my daughter there to see her grandmom, she said, oh you are married he asked, yes I used to be married but not anymore, she replied, why you can tell me he said, oh, stop me here, that's my house, thank you for the ride, she said, and left with the little girl. That night Mark ended up thinking about her, but I can't trust women, not after what Sandra did to me, he said, took her off his mind, and slept off.

One month later, Mark resumed work, and life was beginning to go well for him. He was driving home from work one evening when he saw the same lady, he quickly stopped his car, excuse me, he said, then she turned and saw him, hey, you again, she said, yes, me again, how is your daughter, whats her name? He asked, princess, she is fine, she said, princess, lovely name, but I don't see you around our neighborhood, why, he asked, I have been busy, she said, OK can I invite you for dinner he asked, Hmm m, OK, she agreed, give me your number, then they exchange contacts, am Mark, you, he asked, am June, she said, then they shook hands, and departed. 
That evening they both went out to a very nice, and simple restaurant, you look fine, and young he complimented, she smiled, after their orders have been placed, while waiting to be served Mark decided to ask her again, you told me you were once married what happened, he asked, she was silent for a few minutes, I lost my husband one year after giving birth to our daughter, she said, am so sorry he said, you don't have to be, what about you, aren't you married? she asked, we are divorced already, he said, why, she asked, Mark narrated everything to her. Soon their meal arrived, and they both ate, when they were done, they left. 

Weeks later, Mark, and June had become close friends that he was thinking of courting her, but he decided to seek his mom's opinion first, so after work the next day, he went to visit his mom, and narrated everything to her, bring her home son, am confident she is very different from Sandra, since she didn't marry another after the death of her husband, she said, and Mark agreed to it. A few days later, he asked June if she wanted to be court by him, and she agreed in the condition if he will complete his therapy section, he agreed, but I have to go tell my mother-in-law, June said. The third day, she went, told her mother-in-law, June you will always be my daughter-in-law, since my son is no longer here to give you that happiness, you are free to seek it elsewhere, you've been alone for long, I give you my blessings, her mother-in-law said, June was happy, and left, she quickly gave Mark a call, and told him about her mother-in-law approval, and he was happy. 

Two months later, Mark has finally completed his treatment, went for test, he was told that everything was now normal, but he didn't bother because he was planning on marrying June, and if he still doesn't have a child with her, at least princess will be there as his daughter. Mark has become close to June, and princess, especially princess, she really likes Mark. Soon he was thinking of marriage. One evening, he took her to a very quiet place, he kept staring at her, baby why are staring at me like that June asked, he held her hand, my love, you really change my life, and the way I view women, and that makes me want to have my own family, he said, Hmm m, that's so sweet, she said, even if my treatment doesn't work, I will happily take princess as my only child, and daughter, he said, your treatment will work, wait, did you say make princess you daughter, yes he nodded, and brought out a ring, June, marry me, he said, yes yes I will, she said in excitement, he slip the ring in her finger, and planted a passionate kiss on her lips. The following day, he took June, and princess to go meet his mom for the first time, you are so beautiful little girl, Mark's mom said, hello MA, how are you? June said, MA, don't call me that, call me mom, Mark's mom said smiling, OK mom, June replied, that night they had a lovely family dinner, where they discussed their marriage preparation. That night when June, and princess got home, princess was already sleeping, so June decided to take her to bed straight away, while laying her on bed, she muttered to herself, my princess, soon we will have a complete family she said, and placed a kiss on her forehead. 

Six months later, Mark, and June had prepared for their wedding, and was ready to be blessed. Mark decided to see Sandra, to invite her to his wedding, But she when he went to her family house, no one was home he waited for a few minutes before he finally left. 

One week later, Mark, and June finally got married, it was a simply marriage, just family with some few friends were invited. Two weeks after their wedding, June found out she was pregnant, when she told Mark he was shocked, and happy, I will become a father soon, he quickly shared the good news with his mom, and they were very happy especially princess, mom I will now be a big girl, she said to her mom that night, yes sweetie, her mom said. Nine months later, June, princess, and Mark, went out, when he ran into Sandra, she was surprised when she saw a lady heavily pregnant standing beside Mark, Hello Mark she said, hi Sandra he said, how is your baby, he asked, I lost the baby during labor, are you now married, she asked, Yes, this is June, and princess pointing at them, he told her the date he got married, I tried reaching you then to invite you to my wedding, but when I got to your family house, they were no one at home, he said, that was the same day, I lost my child, she said, I came looking for you, but I was told you no longer live there, she said, yes I moved a long time, he said, they were still talking when June suddenly screamed honey! Our baby, our baby she said, Mark quickly drove her to the hospital, leaving Sandra In a shocking state, so, he finally got well, look at me here trying to start afresh, oh! oh! what a lost, she said to herself, and left. While at the hospital, Mark, his mom, and princess was praying for safe delivery, soon the doctor came out, congratulations Mr. Mark, your wife just gave birth to a set of twins, a boy, and a girl, immediately Mark screamed set of twins, he leaped in joy, and went on his knees, oh God I never knew you would bless me this way, even when I was wrote off, you wiped my shame, and sorrow away, he said as tears fell off his face. Later he went to see his wife, and babies, he placed a kiss on his wife's forehead, my love, you made me complete he said. And Mark, June, princess, and the twins lived happily. Always believe in God, be patient, stay faithful, and never compromise, so, you can eat the fruit of your labor. Love is sweet. The End. 

By Esther alex 
Thank you for staying tuned till the end. Love you all 😘

if you are just joining us, to see previous episodes kindly like and follow the page @ Esther alex and on facebook @ Eneada Esther Ogaba.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story time : The cost episode 3

Story time : In a short time episode 1