Story time : A Forgiven Heart episode 5

A forgiven Heart 

A Forgiven Heart 
Episode 5
When the devil pushes you to do something, immediately after you do it, he we use it against you, and turn to laugh at you. Doris was shocked when she saw Charles sitting on the living room. Hey! Love you are back, you didn't inform me, Doris said, I wanted to give you a surprise, Charles said, as he moved closer to his wife, Where are you coming from, and where are my kids? Charles asked, Love, you see I left them at mom's place before going to the fitness centre, Doris said as she trembled in fear, so, why are you coming back this late, Charles said, Or do you always close that this time, Charles asked No love, I and few of my friends went out to celebrate, she said, You look scared, Why? Charles asked, No am not, Doris said, OK, Welcome, and the girls are sleeping inside, Charles said then he went upstairs. Doris was scared, what just happened now? He didn't tell me he was coming back today, Doris said, I have to call Mom, why didn't she call me, Doris said as she removed her phone from her bag. Hello! mom, Doris greeted, Congratulation, Doris mom said, Thank you, mom, but why didn't you call me that Charles has already arrived, Doris asked, when he came here to pick the kids, he asked me not to tell you, that he wanted to surprise you, Doris mom said, What happened, She asked, Nothing, Doris replied, OK mom, goodnight, Doris said, and ended the call, then she went upstairs. That night,  Charles wanted to make love to his wife, but she refused telling him she was already tired, and needed to sleep. 

The next morning, since it was Saturday, Charles was at home with his kids, while Doris went to work. Doris was in her office when Christabel went to visit her. Hello friend, how are you? Hmmm, you are really shinning oh, and congratulations, Christabel said, Thank you, Doris replied, Why is your mood like this? Christabel asked, It's Charles, he came back yesterday, Doris said, You should be happy, Christabel said, I am, but I did something awful, Doris said, What did you do! Is it that fitness instructor? Christabel asked, Yes, I slept with him, and i almost got cut, Doris said, What? You had sex with him in your matrimony home? Christabel asked, No, we had sex at his house, and I came home almost midnight, and saw Charles, Doris said, Hmm, what should I do now? Doris asked, Nothing, You weren't caught, so don't worry about anything, Christabel said, What about my husband, Charles? Doris asked, they were still talking when Doris's phone began to ring. Oh! what's all this na, Doris said to the phone that was still ringing, Why? Christabel asked, It's Raymond, the instructor, Doris said, Answer the call, Christabel said. Hello, What do you want? Doris asked, How are you doing? I miss you already, Raymond said, I want us to stop going out, and we shouldn't see each other anymore, Doris said, calm down baby, You were happy throughout last night, what happened? Raymond asked, My husband is back, What happened between you and me was a mistake, and entirely my fault, thank you for everything, she said, and ended the call. Why were you so harsh on that dude, Christabel asked, I can't continue anymore, Doris said, You can still keep him, besides Charles travels a lot, Christabel said. 

That night, Charles was in the mood, and was ready to make love to his wife, but she refused, telling him she was already tired, okay, Charles replied. Few minutes later, Dori's phone began to ring, when she saw it was Raymond, she ignored it. The phone began to ring for the second time. Honey! Answer your phone, Charles said, It's no one important, she said, and switched off the phone.

The next morning, Doris was at work when Raymond began to call again. Hello! What do you want? I told you to stop calling me, Doris said, I want you baby, and you know I can't stop, because I really love you, I love you more than the way you think your husband loves you, Raymond said, just stop it, Doris said, I know you want me, you really enjoyed me the other day, your husband always travel out, I can be here for you, Raymond said, Doris was speechless, because at this point, she was also yearning for him, and Raymond could sense it, I know you want me too, Raymond said, please let me go, Doris said, Okay, come to the house, so I can see you for the last time, after today, I won't bother you again, he said, Okay, Doris replied. 

That evening after work, Doris went to see Raymond in his house because she wanted to end everything with him. But too bad he lied, if only she had known. 

Few hours later, Doris arrived at Raymond's apartment. Welcome he said, Thank you, am here now, so can we end-all this, she said, Not so fast, but we will if only you will let me have you for the last time, he said as he moved closer to her, just stop, is this why you invited me here? She asked, Divorce your husband, Raymond said, What! Doris screamed out, You are so beautiful, I adore you, I just can't let you go, Raymond said looking at Doris eyes, Doris was about to say a word when Raymond grabbed her closer and planted a passionate kiss on her lips, then he placed her on his cushion. That night, she had the kind of sex pleasure she never had with Charles. When they were done, she left his house.

When she arrived home, it was late, and Charles has been waiting for her. Where are you coming from? Why are you late? He asked, I had a lot of customers, and am so tired she said, and went up. Charles was already in the mood to devour his wife, because he was so ready to make love to his wife. That night, Charles kissed Doris on her shoulder, Baby I want you now, he said, Not tonight, she said, but I want you now, he said again, please am tired, she said, Don't you want us to make another baby? Charles asked, I said am tired, can't I atleast rest tonight, please let me be, she yelled, Charles was shocked. Are you cheating on me? He said, What! No, No She stammered, please let me sleep am so exhausted, she said. Something is wrong somewhere, Doris always wanted another child, I think I have to do something fast, and very fast before I lose my family he said to himself.................

   By Esther alex 
See you all tomorrow at 6pm😘
Stay tuned for next episode 

If you are just joining us, to see previous episodes kindly like and follow the facebook page below @Esther alex and on facebook @ Eneada Esther Ogaba. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story time : The cost episode 3

Story time : In a short time episode 1