Story time : A True Love Episode 3

A true love 

A True Love 
Episode 3
It's hurt to see you partner in the arms of another. No woman wants to share her man with anyone, but what hurt the most is knowing that, since you love that person, your heart will always want to forgive him/her, your heart will always want you to give that person another second chance because you truly love him/her. Donald was shocked when he heard his name, and that was when his sense came back to  reality. “Tamara, please it's not what you think,” Donald said, "You are here kissing another lady, and you said it’s not what I think?" Tamara said as tears dropped off her eyes, " Please it's not what you think", Donald said, " I thought you said you were going out?", Tamara asked, " Yes, baby I was going out when April came here" Donald said looking at April who was sitting looking not affected with what was going on. “How did she gets to know this place?" Tamara asked, I...I don't know" Donald stammered, " I can't take this, am leaving" Tamara said, and she left. Donald couldn't stop Tamara from leaving. " April, look at what you caused" Donald said pointing at April, " Baby, can't you see I love you, just get about her, I can take good care of you, and help you get rich” April said, " You are out of your mind, leave my house now" Donald said to April, " Baby please" April pleaded, " Leave now” Donald said to April, and she left his house. 

That evening, Donald tired calling Tamara but her number was not reachable. While Tamara on the other hand was crying her eyes out. " Why did he have to do this to me, why April", Tamara said as she weeped. 

The next day, Tamara went to work looking pained, and bittered. "Tamara! Why is your face like this! What happened to you?” Rita asked, " Nothing, am fine" Tamara said staring at April who just walked passed her smiling, and Immediately Rita noticed it." Is it April?” Rita asked, " No, Am fine” Tamara said. Tamara had no intention of telling Rita what really happened, because she knew Rita would advise her not to forgive Donald. 

Later at noon, April went to meet Donald at his office. " Baby it's lunchtime, lets to have lunch" April said as she romance his back, " I have to make it up to Tamara, so, am going to have lunch with her" Donald said as he stood up, and left. Tamara was heading out with Rita to go have lunch when Donald ran after her. “ Tamara! Let's have lunch together" Donald said, " No, thanks, you can go alone, Am already going out with Rita” Tamara said, " Please let's go" Donald said. Rita couldn't understand what was going on with the two, but she was sure of one thing, All is not well with this two love birds, Tamara of all people will never refuse to have lunch with Donald" She said to herself. " Uh... it's fine Tamara I can go grab lunch with Ben or April” Rita said, and left the two. 

Tamara, went with Donald to the canteen. They were served their meal, and they started eating but Tamara was quiet. " Baby, am sorry, forgive me, I don't know what came over me” Donald said, but Tamara remained quiet. " Please talk to me, Forgive me, You know we are already engaged” He said " Am glad you could remember we are already engaged, but why? Do you still love me?" Tamara asked as tears fell off her eyes, " Baby please, It won't happen again, I love you so much" he said. After few minutes, Tamara let out a smile, " I forgive you, and I love you so much” She said, and Donald was happy.

After they were done, they left the canteen. When Rita saw Tamara smiling again, she was surprised. " Girl, Donald must be the right one for you” she said, " How do you mean?" Tamara asked, "I have been trying to cheer you out of that sad mood, but you refused to smile, but Donald was able to do that in few minutes, he must be perfect" Rita said, " You are out of your mind" Tamara said blushing, " Girl, that's the spirit, keep it coming, I don't like seeing you sad" Rita said smiling, "That's why you are the best” Tamara said to Rita and they both laughed. 

Things went back fine for the two lovebirds but April was not ready to give up yet. One evening, Donald, and Ben went out. They were talking when all of a sudden, Donald started smiling. " Guy, why are you smiling?", Ben asked, " Nothing”, Donald said still smiling, " Here we are talking, and all of a sudden you started smiling to yourself, I didn't say anything funny that would made you smile, it's a sign of madness oh” Ben jokely said, " Or is it Tamara? Don't worry, you will wife her soon”, Ben said again " No, it's April" Donald said, "April!” Donald asked in shock, " Yes,  but it's not what you think” Donald said, " It's better not be what am thinking because you are already engaged to Tamara” Ben said, " I know”, Donald said, " Okay” Ben replied as he sipped his drink staring at Donald who was still smiling.

The next day, Donald was in his office when April went to meet him. “ Sir! I want you to see this” she said as she moved closed to Donald ,and handed over to him some papers, Donald noticed the closeness, but he didn't see any need to tell her to move back. “ Okay he said” as he glanced through the papers. After few minutes, he said to her “You are really catching up fast” he said, " Thank you sir” She said, "okay go on now” he said to April. “Sir, please love me, I know you want me, I can make you have money” she said, " Sir, I only came to this place because I wanted to have an idea about this business, when am done, I will go start up my own” She said, " You don't have any money” Donald said, April let out a laugh " Sir, I came from a wealthy family, they can help me, we can establish together, all you have to do, is send me to more of our clients so can I do business with them, gain their trust, so when we finally start up our own, getting a client won't be difficult” April said. Donald was speechless for a few minutes " This lady has a big dream and idea, unlike Tamara, Loving April won't be a bad idea” he said to himself, maybe it's my chance of been a boss like I have always dreamt. “Okay, but am engaged to Tamara” He said, " You can still call it off, at least you both aren't married yet” April said, and moved closer to Donald. Donald was numb as she planted a kiss on his lips, " See you later,” she said as she left his office. 

The company was about to send someone to meet a client for a business, and Tamara has been the best when it comes to handling contract with clients. That day, Tamara went to tell Donald that she has been chosen for another contract meeting with a client, she said, feeling excited, “Tamara!” Donald called out, " Yes” She said, " I want you to let April meet the client” He said, " What! April?” She shouted.............. 

       By Esther alex 
See you all tomorrow at 6pm😘
Stay tuned for next episode 

If you are just joining us, to see previous episodes kindly like and follow the facebook page below @ Esther alex, and on facebook @ Eneada Esther Ogaba. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story time : The cost episode 3

Story time : In a short time episode 1