Story time : The Betrayal Episode 1

The betrayal 


The Betrayal 
Episode 1
A Betrayal is when someone you trust lies to you, cheats on you, abuses you, or hurts you by putting their own self-interest first. Betrayal is probably the most devastating loss a person can experience. This story is all about deception, breach of trust, and deliberate disloyalty. Take a deep breath, and relax as I take you down the Memory Lane of a Lady called Charlotte. Charlotte is a very young sophisticated lady, who is still in her twenties, she works in a Travel Agency. Charlotte is in a serious relationship with a guy called Mason. She is a type who believes in no sex before marriage, and Mason agreed to it. They have been dating for a year now, and everything was going smooth for them. 

One day, Charlotte went to visit Mason as usual. "Hello dear", she greeted, "Welcome baby", he replied with a kiss. They talked for a while about other things, and when it was time to go, she stood up to leave but Mason stopped her. "Baby, I want to tell you something", Mason said, "Sure, go ahead", Charlotte replied, "mmm, I want us to make out", he said as he stammered, "How?” She asked feeling confused, "Baby, I want us to make love", he said, "What! You know my policy, i can't", she said, "Baby please", he said as he moved closer to her. "Stop it, what has come over you? it's late, I know you must be exhausted, good night", she said, as she gave him a peck, and left. Mason was very angry, when she left, "can't she just have a little pity on me?" he said to himself. 

That night, when Charlotte got home, she was lost in thought. "What gave Mason that courage to ask for sex, he knows my policy", She said to herself, "I think he must be tired, yes, he didn't do it on purpose, but what gave him that courage?", She kept asking herself. 

The next morning, she was about to leave for work when her phone began to ring, she checked and saw it was Mason. "Good morning babe, am sorry for last night", Mason said, "Morning dear", she replied, "Baby, am sorry for what happened last night", he said, "it's okay", she replied, "I promise, it won't happen again", he said, "It's alright, am about going to work now when I get back, I will come see you", she said, "Okay, see you later, I love you", he said, "I love you too", she said, and ended the call. 

When Charlotte got to work, she was not as vibrant like she used to, and her friend noticed it. After work hour, Evelyn, Charlotte friend went to meet her. "Charl, I noticed you were quiet today, what happened?" Evelyn asked, "Nothing, am fine," Charlotte said, "Are you sure because you don't look fine to me", she said, "Okay, am not fine", she said, "What happened?", She asked, "It's Mason, last night he asked me for sex", Charlotte said, Evelyn laughed out, "Are you been serious, or you are only joking?", Evelyn asked with curiosity, "My dear, we've not had sex since we started dating," Charlotte said, "You both have been dating for a year now, and you both haven't made love, Why?" Evelyn asked, "Yes," Charlotte asked, "Sorry to ask, but are you still a virgin?" Evelyn asked, " Yes, and my policy has always been no sex still marriage", Charlotte said, "Okay, so Mason asked for sex for the first time, and you refused", Evelyn said, "Yes, and I don't want to break that policy", Charlotte replied, "That your handsome Mason, and you are refusing to give him sex, Evelyn said to herself. Look, this is modern time, you just have to give him sex since he is your boyfriend, it won't cost anything" Evelyn said, "I still can't, we have to go home now," Charlotte said, and they left

 That evening, Charlotte went to visit Mason, and this time he didn't try to make love to her. He apologized for what he did the previous night, "I promise you, I won't ask for sex again", Mason said, and Charlotte was very happy. That night, she left Mason's house feeling happy, thank God he finally understands, she muttered to herself. 

Things started going smooth for the two love birds again. Mason always control is urge for sex because he had promised Charlotte he won't ask for it again. 

One week later, after work hour, Mason went home. Soon he began to have urge for sex, the urge was too much that he couldn't control it anymore. He thought of the best way he could stop the urge, but yet there was no way. After so much thinking, Charlotte came to his mind. "She is my girlfriend, but she wouldn't agree to my urge", he said, "I just have to try my luck", he finally said as picked up his phone to make a call to Charlotte. "Hello baby, please I really need to see you, it's urgent", he said, "Alright, I will be on my way now" Charlotte said, and ended the call. Soon she arrived at Mason's apartment, she knocked, but the door was already open, so, she quickly rush to his room to see what was wrong.  The moment she opened the door...........
    
  Written by Esther alex 
See you all tomorrow at 6pm😘
Stay tuned for next episode 

Kindly like and follow the facebook page below @Esther alex, and on facebook @Eneada Esther Ogaba. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story time : The cost episode 3

Story time : In a short time episode 1