Story time : The betrayal last episode 6

The betrayal 


The Betrayal 
Last Episode 6
Betrayal an act of deliberate doing. There is nothing more devastating then been betrayed, deceived, lie to, not just by anyone, but by those you trust, love, care about, and respect. Betrayers don't care about the feelings of those they betrayed, all they care about is themselves, their own self-interest, and gain. Charlotte was shocked, and confused, "Don't tell me what I saw just happened, I don't want to believe this, You! Evelyn, my very good friend", Charlotte said pointing at Evelyn who was numb. Mason tried talking, but she shut him up. "I trusted you Mason, and you dare do this to me", Charlotte said as she cried, "Charl, I can explain", Evelyn said, "You are my friend, Why Mason, they are alot of guys out there, why my own Mason, you know how much I love this man here", she said, "Babe, it was the devil," Mason said, "Evelyn I trusted you, that was why I always discuss my relationship with you, you used my weakness against me, and you Mason, you cheated on me with my friend, I can't stand here, you both disgust me" Charlotte said, and left. Evelyn tried calling her back, but she ignored her. While Mason ran after her. 

When Charlotte got home, she couldn't stop crying, and remincing on what just happened. "No, it's all a dream, Not Evelyn, Not my Mason, I trusted those two, why would they do something like that to me", Charlotte muttered to herself, and that made her cry the more. Few minutes later, her phone started ringing, when she checked who the caller was, she saw it was Evelyn. Charlotte angrily picked the call. "You devil, why are you calling me, you can have him all to yourself, I don't care anymore," Charlotte said, "Am sorry, it was the devil ", Evelyn said, "What devil, you did this to me deliberately, and pretended to be with me when I complained to you about Mason changed of behavior", Charlotte said, "Please am sorry" Evelyn said, "You are sorry, why Mason, I trusted you, and now you betrayed me, Betrayal! That's who you are", Charlotte said, as she cried, and ended the call. Immediately she ended the call, Mason call came in but when she saw it was Mason, she rejected the call, and switched off her phone. 

The next day, Charlotte went to work, the moment she sighted Evelyn, her anger grew more. "I can't continue working here, I can't stand seeing her every day", Charlotte said to herself. While Evelyn on the other became scared the moment she saw Charlotte.  

Immediately after working hour, Evelyn tried meeting Charlotte. "Charl, can we talk", Evelyn said as her voice trembled, "No we can't, seeing you disgust me, Betrayal!", Charlotte said, and left Evelyn. 

That evening, Charlotte was in her home, when she heard a knock at the door, she checked and saw it was Mason. "Charlotte please I really want to talk to you", Mason said. Charlotte was numb for a few minutes, then she went, and opened the door. "What do you want?", she said, "Am sorry, I don't know what came over me", Mason said, "Are you sure you really don't know? You are selfish, fine I didn't give you sex, that didn't give you the right to go out with my close friend, You promised me, I trusted, and believed you Mason", Charlotte said as tears fell off her eyes. At that point, Mason felt guilty the more. "Am sorry", Mason said, "All I ever did was to love you, I put my best in this relationship, even when you starting giving me the attitude, and excuses, I tried to understand, and continued loving you, yet that wasn't enough for you, you still went ahead to sleep with my own friend, You disgust me, the both of you, now leave my house, it over, I can't go out with someone who has no respect for me", Charlotte said as she walked Mason out of her house.  That moment, Mason regretted everything he did to Charlotte, he realized, he shouldn't have cheated on Charlotte with Evelyn. "I really love Charlotte, I only allowed my urge for sex to lure me into sleeping with Evelyn, Now I have lost Charlotte", he said to himself as he walked to his car feeling disappointed. 

When Mason got home that night, he saw Evelyn standing outside his gate, and he became angry. "What are you doing here?" he said, "Mason, am so sorry, but please forgive me", Evelyn said, "You better leave before I lose my temper on you, I will always love Charl", Mason said as he pushed her away from his gate. Evelyn became ashamed as she walked down to the road side, "What have I done to myself,  I have lost my friend, all because of envy, and jealous, now I also have lost Mason," She said to herself.

Two weeks later, Charlotte has beginning to accept her fate, and she decided to quit her job. When Evelyn heard of Charlotte resignation, she became bitter. "Am so sorry Charl, how I wish I didn't betray you, I have to seek for her forgiveness", Evelyn muttered. 

Later that evening, Evelyn went to Charlotte's house. When Evelyn arrived, she knocked at the door, and Charlotte opened the door. When she saw it was Evelyn, she became angry, "What are you doing here, betrayal?", Charlotte said, "Am here to ask for your forgiveness", she said, "Go back to Mason, you can have him all to yourself now", Charlotte said, "No, You are the one he wants not me", Evelyn said, "Now I know I can't trust anyone," Charlotte said, "Please forgive me", Evelyn said, "Okay, you can now leave my house", Charlotte said, and she walked Evelyn out of her house. 

A few hours after Evelyn left, Charlotte heard another knock at the door. "Evelyn I told you to leave my house" she said as she opened the door, and saw Mason. "What are you doing here, did you guys planned for the visit to my house", Charlotte said, "Baby, am sorry, forgive me, I want you back", Mason said, "Mason, I loved you, but you've taught me that I can't trust anyone or believe their promises, if you really love me, why couldn't you wait for God to make us man, and wife, then you can have all the sex you want, but no, you only have your interest at hand not mine, But thank God I never slept with you, at least I will be leaving you still having my pride, and dignity all intact", Charlotte said, "Please forgive me, and come back, I promise to be a better man," he said, "Better man uh...Don't make promises you can't keep, I will try to forgive you, but I don't think I will ever want you back, I believe God will bring the right man for me", Charlotte said. Mason broke down in tears, and went on his knees. "Please come back to me, am sorry", he said, "Am also sorry, I can't", she said. 

Mason left Charlotte's house feeling ashamed of himself. While Evelyn on the other hand, lost her friendship with Charlotte, and she also lost Mason. Evelyn later quit her job, and keep a distance. Charlotte finally meet, her Mr. Right, and he loved her in the way she never imagined. Know whom you trust, and share your secret with. Never share your weakness or that of your partner to anyone, it's best if you keep it to yourself, and fight the weakness yourself, and finally, not everyone are your true friends, some are your enemies in disguise of a friend. Know whom you choose as your friend. The End. 

  Written by Esther alex 
Thank you all for staying tuned till the end. Love you all😘.

Note: A New story will go on sale soon, you can appreciate, and support me why buying it, when it's out. So Get Ready. 

  If you are just joining us, to see previous episodes kindly like and follow the facebook page below @Esther alex, and on facebook @Eneada Esther Ogaba. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story time : The cost episode 3

Story time : In a short time episode 1