Story time : When love isn't enough episode 3

When love isn't enough 

When Love Isn't Enough 
Episode 3
When choosing the one you want to spend the rest of your life with, you  have to be careful, be sure you both are compatible, you both match each other, you both are right for each other because forever is so long to be unhappy. Becoming Williams wife made me feel like I have achieved some part of my dreams. I could stop staring at my diamond engagement ring. "Babes, thank you", I said to Williams, "Thank you too", he replied. "Baby, I will take you to see my family on Monday, after that, we will go, and meet your, Is that OK with your schedule?", He asked, I couldn't hold back my smile, "It's okay by me", I said, smiling, "Good, Now I want us to go out, and eat", he said, "Am not beautifully dressed", I said, "You are beautiful like this", he said to me, and we left. 

The next day was Sunday, I didn't go to my house, I stayed at Williams's home.  We were eating when my phone began to ring, I checked and saw it was Derek calling, "Hello Derek, How are you?", I said, "Am fine babe, where are you, aren't you going to church?", he asked, "Am at Williams's place now, but we will go", I said, "Okay", he replied , "Friend, I have good news for you, I will tell you when I get back" , I said, "Alright", Derek replied, and ended the call. 

I stayed with Williams until it was 6pm, then I left, and went to my house. Thirty minutes after I arrived home, I saw Derek at my house. "Derek, Have you been watching me?", I said , "Why do you ask?", he asked, "It's only been 30minutes I came back, and now you are here", I said, "Okay, but what have you been doing in Williams's place, and what's the good news?", he asked.  I closed my eyes, took a deep sigh, and screamed, "My engaged", I said, showing Derek who look confused my ring, "Who, How and when?", Derek asked, "Calm down, one question at a time", I said, smiling, "Alright, so tell me, who?", Derek said, "Am engaged to Williams, he proposed to yesterday, and I said yes", I said, "Just like that?", Derek asked, "What do you mean by that, you need to see the way he proposed to me, it was so so romantic", I said, "Am you said yes?", Derek said again. Derek was beginning to sound like an enemy of progress, and I wasn't happy. "Come on Derek, you are supposed to be happy for me", I said, "Yes I am, Am only surprises that everything is moving too fast, you just meet this guy", he said, "Yes, and we love each other, that's enough for us to get married", I said without thinking of what comes next after marriage. Derek  looked at me with a confused face, "Look my friend, Are you sure you both are compatible, Do you really know each other, or you both are just pretending to already know each other?", Derek asked. I became speechless, deep down inside I knew Derek asked the right question, but I didn't just want to accept it, so, I avoided the question, "I love him, so, we are, so don't worry my friend, we will continue to each other", I said, "So what next?", he asked, "We will be going to meet his people tomorrow evening, then after ward we will fix a day to go see my own parents", I said, "okay, that good", he replied, and gave me a hug. 

The next day, We went to Williams's family house, I was welcomed by his parent, I was so happy to be welcomed by his parent, "Oh, this family really like me, what a lovely family", I muttered to myself. I took dinner with them. After the dinner, I had a talk with his mom alone, and she told me how she would like me to try to get pregnant immediately after my marriage, and how she wouldn't want me to work after giving birth, I smiled at her not knowing what to say. When we were done, we left. When we left, I didn't go home with Williams, I went straight to my house. 

The next day in the evening, Derek came to my house to know how my visit to Williams's family house went. I narrated everything to him, even my discussion with Williams's mom. "Scarlett, am not trying to spoil your mood, hope you can cope with it?", Derek asked, "I can't wait to get married", I said. I know Derek is only to look out for me, but I love Williams, and as long as he loves me too, that's enough for me. 

Soon we also went to visit my own parents, and we all agreed on a date. Three Months later, we had our wedding, wedding. I was so happy, that I was finally married to Williams, we took our marriage vows at the church, and we officially became husband and wife. At the first One month of our wedding, everything was moving well, and so romantic. Until something happens. 

I resumed work after my honeymoon, when I arrived at the art gallery, when boss called me to his office, and told me about a new branch which he just opened, and wanted me to manage it. I was so happy, at least I will have other experience before finally opened mine. I told him I was going to manage the place. 

Later that evening, when I got home, I told Williams about the good news, he looked at me, and say, "You know I love you, right?", he said, "Yes, I know", I replied, "I don't want you to take the job offer, reject the offer", he said, I was shocked, "What!", I screamed out........... 

    Written by Esther alex 
Note: A New Story coming out on sale soon, so get prepared!!!! 

See you all tomorrow at 6pm😘
Stay tuned for next episode 

If you are just joining us, to see previous episodes kindly like and follow the facebook page below @Esther alex, and on facebook @Eneada Esther Ogaba. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story time : The cost episode 3

Story time : In a short time episode 1