Story time : When love isn't enough episode 2

When love isn't enough 

When Love Isn't enough 
Episode 2 
The sweetest thing about love is been in love, when that happens, all you think about is spending the rest of your life with that person even when you don't really know if he/she is the right one. I was so happy when I said yes to him. He looked at me, and let out a cute smile, "I love you baby", he said, "I love you too babes", I replied, then he planted another kiss on my lips, and we had another round of marathon sex.

The next morning, I left Williams home, so I could go to work. When I got home, I saw Derek knocking on my door. "Hmm, it seems you are already in love", he said, "It's too early for this, we will talk when I get back from work", I said, "Okay, am off to work too, see you later", he said, and left. I was feeling happy inside me, I was happy to be in love. 

When I got to work, at around 2pm, Williams sent me a meal, and flower with a piece of paper on it which says, "Enjoy your the rest of your day beauty, from Williams", I blushed when I read the note, I felt more love, and it made me know I made the right choice. 

Later that evening, I went out with Derek, I explained everything to him, he  smiled, "I just pray you both don't breakup because you guys are moving too fast, don't get tired", he said, "Don't worry, there won't be a break up", I replied. Derek, and I was still talking when Williams call came in, "Hello babes", I said, "How are you?", he asked, "Fine," I replied, "Where are you, I want us to hang out", he said, "Am with Derek, but we can still hang out", I replied, "Okay, I will send you an address of where I want us to meet", he said, and ended the call. 

I went to meet up with Williams at a bar, we talked, laughed about other things, when he asked me how I would want my life to be like in the nearest future. I was speechless, "Why is he asking me this", I asked myself, as I cleared my throat. "I would want to own an art gallery before going into marriage, and I will want to start having kids three, or four years after my marriage", I said, "What if you get married before owning your own art gallery?", he said again. "Is he planning to wife me", I said to myself. "As long as my future husband agrees to let me own it later, no problem but I will still like to own one before going into marriage", I replied, "Okay", I said.  "So, how about you?", I asked, "Me, I would like to be married soon, and have kids immediately after marriage", he said, "That's good", I replied. I was just loving him, and was so in love that I thought it will be enough to change his perspective even if we eventually get married. 

The next day, I told Derek everything Williams, and I had discussed. Derek smiled, "Scarlett am so happy for you, and I know I have been asking you to get a guy, but don't you think you are a bit to fast with Williams", he said, "No, am not, I have loved him, and am sure that's enough", I said, "I don't want you to go through another heart break, I won't give you a shoulder to cry on", he said as he laughed, "Don't worry, Williams, and I understand each other", I said. 

One week later, Williams travelled without telling me, when I found out I was angry, so I had to call him. "You didn't tell me you were traveling", I said, "Oh, Am so sorry, I didn't want to stress you", he said, "But you should have call to tell me, I just went to your place now, so if I had not gone there I won't have known", I said, "I intend calling you", he said, "But you didn't, I thought we are dating, and are supposed to tell each other things", I said, "Am so sorry, you know I love you", he said, "I also love you", I replied. When we were done talking, I ended the call. After the call, I was no longer angry, "He still loves me, that's all that matters", I smiled myself as I dropped my phone. 

Six months later, I and Williams had become so close, and so much in love that I was beginning to pray to God to make us man, and wife. And eventually, it happened. 

One evening, after work hour, I was on my way home when Williams called me that he needed to see me in his house immediately, I had to stop on the highway, took another cab, and drove down to his house. When I arrived at his home, I knocked on the door, and he opened it. "What happened, why the urgent call?", I asked, "Nothing, I already prepared dinner for us, let's go in, so we can eat", he said, and we both went in. 

Immediately we entered, we went straight to the dinning, the table was already set. "Why do we have so much covered plate, do you have other guest?", I asked, "No, just the both of us", he said as he made me sat down in front of four plates, and he went to sit with just one plate in front of him. "Why do I have four plate while you have just one plate?", I asked with curiosity, "Because there is a lot of food for you to choose from", he said, "Okay, but are you celebrating anything?", I asked, "Yes, and you will find out soon", he said, "Okay" I replied, "Yes, so open the plate now", he said, and I smiled as I opened the first plate. When I opened the plate, I was shocked at what I saw, there was a piece of paper on it which says, "Will", when I saw it, my heart popped up, then I look at him in his eyes, and he gave me a look which says, "Go ahead open the rest three plate". So, I excitedly open the second one and saw, "You", I opened the third one and saw, "Marry", my heart began to beat faster as I opened the fourth plate, and saw, "Me?". I excitedly read all four words together and it says, "Will you marry me?", I was so happy, "Oh babes", I said, and he opened his own plate, brought out a ring, and knelted down, "Scarlett marry me, marry me baby", I could hear him say, I excitedly screamed "Yes, I will Williams", I said as tears dropped off my eyes, then he grabbed me closer, and we kissed passionately............. 

  Written by Esther alex 
Note: A New Story coming out on sale soon, it's going to be an exciting one that you don't have to miss out. Get Ready!!!!

See you all tomorrow at 6pm😘
Stay tuned for next episode 

If you are just joining us, to see previous episodes kindly like and follow the facebook page below @Esther alex, and on Facebook @ Eneada Esther Ogaba. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story time : The cost episode 3

Story time : In a short time episode 1