Story time : In a short time episode 4

In a short time 

In A Short Time 
Episode 4
No one can force you go astray, you do whatever you want to do, any decisions you want to take because you want to do it, not because someone forced you do it. No one can make you go against your own will. Pamela let out a smile, "How are you?" she asked, "Good, where are you now?", Jude asked, "Am at home", she replied, "Can I see you now?", he asked, "Why?", she said, "It's important, I will text you where we would meet", he said, "Okay", she replied, ended the call, and went back to the sitting room. 

A Few seconds later, her phone beeped, she checked and saw it was a text from Jude, so she opened it, and saw it was a home address, she stood up, and left the sitting room. Pamela went to the bedroom, she quickly got dressed, and went to the sitting room, "I will be right back", she said to Mackie, "Alright, I will be heading out soon in case you returned home", he said, and she smiled, and walked out. Mackie just sat quietly and watch as his wife walked out of the house, "This is unlike her", he thought to himself. 


An hour later, she arrived at the address Jude sent to her. When she got to the compound, she dialed Jude's number, "Hello Jude, am at the gate", she said, "Alright, I will be right there", he said and ended the call. A Few seconds later, Jude went to bring Pamela in, "That is my flat", he said, "Okay, why did you call me here?", She said, "What can I offer you?", Jude said,  "Nothing, just tell me why you invited me here, what was so important?", she asked. Jude took a deep breath, "Pamela, your husband is cheating on you", Jude said, "And?", Pamela asked, "Why not also have fun", he said, "I don't understand", she said, "Okay, look Pamela I still love you, and I want you", he said, "Don't tell me you were lying about my husband been cheating on me", she said, "No, you saw him yourself, look, maybe fate wants us to be together again", he said, "Am married, there is no way I can leave him", she said, "Look Pam, am not telling you to leave him immediately, let's just start from somewhere", Jude said as he drew closer to her. Pamela could sense what was about to happen, so she took a deep sigh, "If this is why you invited me here, am leaving", She said as she stood up but Jude held her hand, "Don't go, I need you now", he said as he caressed her hair. "I know I really need this sex, Mackie cheated on me, maybe if I cheat on him this once, it won't cost me anything", she muttered to herself. "Pam, I really need you", he said and drew her closer to his side, "I know you still love me", he said again, and kissed her lips. Pamela didn't try to stop him again, she felt it will cost nothing if she do it, so she finally gave in. 

The mistake most people do in a relationship is taking vengeance, your partner cheater on you, and you felt the best way to take your revenge is by also cheating on your him/her. 

Jude quickly undressed Pamela, and went down on her, indeed she has been starving for sex, so she moaned loudly, and asked for more. They both had another round of sex. 

When they were done, Pamela took a bath, and dressed up, ready to go back home. "I have to go now", she said, "Why not stay a little longer, I really enjoyed you", he said, "Maybe some other time", she said as she opened the door, but to her surprise, the sky was dark already, that was when she realized she had stayed for long, "Oh, God, I have to start going now, I have to prepare dinner", she said, "Won't you give me a good night hug or kiss?", Jude said, "Open the gate", she said and Jude opened the gate, then she drove out. 

Pamela was driving home, but when she reminced on what just happened, she couldn't help but chuckled, "God I didn't intend to cheat on my marriage, please help me", she thought to herself. 

By the time Pamela got home, it was 7:30pm already. She quickly opened the door, and was about to enter the kitchen when she saw Mackie coming out. "Oh, sweetheart, you are back, I was starving, so, I had to prepare dinner", he said, "Okay, didn't you go out like you earlier said?" she asked, "I did, but I came back an hour ago", he replied, "Alright", she said, "It's almost ready, why don't you just go in, freshen up, then come down, by then I would be done already", he said, "No, let me just wait here", she quietly said as she sat down on the dinning table. Pamela was surprised, she didn't know what to think anymore, "Mackie is a good man, oh, how I missed those romantic days,  but why did you have to cheat, he can't decieve me", she thought to herself.

Soon, the meal was ready, and Mackie served the meal. They were both eating when Mackie said to her, "How did your meeting go?", he asked, "Uhn...., good, it went well", she replied, "Okay, let me tell you mine, I went to....", Mackie was still talking when Pamela suddenly stood up. "Where are you going to, we are still eating, and I haven't told you about my own day", he said, "I lost appetite", she said, and walked away. "You can't decieve me with this dinner, you cheated on me, and now you want to act like its nothing", she thought to herself as she walked away. Mackie still couldn't believe or understand what was happening, he suddenly lost his own appetite, cleared the table, and walked away. 

When Mackie went to the bedroom, he saw Pamela already lying down, he tried talking to her but she ignored him, so he quietly lied down, and sleep. Pamela couldn't stop thinking about her affair with Jude, and all her thought was fixed on him. 

The next day, as early as six a.m, Mackie got a call from his superior, so, he quickly left home, and by the time Pamela woke up, he has left already.

Pamela took a bath, and was preparing for work when she got a call from Mackie, "Hello, beautiful, sorry I didn't wake you up, I didn't want to disturb your sleep", Mackie said, "Okay", she said. Pamela's reply got Mackie worried, this is unlike her, it seems she woke up on the bad side of the bed", he thought. "Okay, I will be travelling today, so I won't be home tonight," he said, "Okay," she replied. He was expecting to hear her normal word to him, but he didn't get any, so he had to repeat himself again. "Okay, take care of yourself", he said again, "Okay", she replied, and ended the call...........

     Written by Esther alex 

Sorry for the late posting🙏 
See you all tomorrow at 6pm😘
Stay tuned for next episode 

If you are just joining us, kindly like and follow the facebook page below @Esther alex, and on facebook @Eneada Esther Ogaba. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story time : The cost episode 3

Story time : The cost episode 2