Story Time:A True Love Episode 2

A true love 


A True Love 
Episode 2
When you are been placed in charge of something or someone, it's a good thing, but you have to be careful with the way you handle it, or work with that person. Donald was happy when the manager told him to put April through with the way things works there. "That lady is so pretty" one of the colleagues whispered, Tamara turned, and looked at him. 

Later that evening, Tamara, and Donald went out. They ordered for their drinks, and where waiting to be served. "Am sorry, I didn't tell you about the manager's decision" Donald said, "It's okay, I understand" Tamara said, "Are you not worried about the lady?" Donald asked, "She is beautiful, our colleagues at work are already talking about her, but am not worried, I know you love me" Tamara said, Donald let out a smile and said, "Am glad you understand" Donald said, "Of course I do, it's work-related" Tamara said. 

One week later, the new lady, April began to find Donald interesting, that she always go to his office for unnecessary reasons. "Tamara, I think April likes Donald" Rita said, But Tamara ignored her, "She always likes to spend time with Donald, she is always going to his office" Rita said to Tamara, " They work together, so, she is expected to go to his office" Tamara said, " I just hope, so" Rita said, "Please go, you gossip too much" Tamara jokely said, and they both laughed. 


Two months later, things began to change between Tamara, and Donald, he spends most of his time with April, that their colleagues began to notice. "Tamara, and Donald no longer spends time like, they use to" one of their colleague said, "Yes, he always spends time with April, Are you sure he is not in love with April" another one said, "You know they work together, that's why they are always seen together" another said. The rumor of Tamara, and Donald not been together began to go round. Donald was surprised. "Am engaged to Tamara, so why will anyone say something like that" Donald said to himself.

April on the other hand was happy. "April are you not worried about the rumor" Rita said to April, "I like Donald, so, I don't care about the rumor" April said to Rita, April knew Rita was closed to Tamara, and she knew Rita will definitely tell Tamara because that's what she wants. Rita was shocked, "Hope you know they are engaged" Rita said to April, " Donald told me he likes me" April lied, " Hmmm, Okay" Rita replied, as she rolled her eyes. 

Tamara became worried about the whole thing happening. "I don't like this  lady April" Tamara said to herself. One day, Donald was in his office when he heard a knock at the door, "come in" he said, and Tamara went in. " Baby its lunchtime, let's go have lunch, it's been long we ate together" Tamara said. Donald was about to give his response to Tamara when he heard a knock at the door again, "come in" he said again, and April walked in. "Please Sir, I really need your assistance on something" April said, " April it's lunchtime, and am going out with Tamara to have lunch" Donald said to April, " Sir it's very important please help me, you know am new with these things" April said as she stares at Tamara, " Donald, you can assist her, I will grab lunch with Rita" Tamara said, " I will make it up to you" Donald said, and Tamara left. 

"April what can I do for you?" Donald said to April immediately Tamara left, "Here it is sir" April said to Donald. Donald went through the whole thing, and saw it wasn't something important. " April! This is not important, I have to go get lunch" Donald said, "Sir! Please can go with you?" Tamara asked, Donald was silent for few seconds, "Sure, you can" he said, and they left. Tamara, and Rita were already at the canteen eating, when Rita sighted Donald walking in with April. " Tamara! I thought you told me, Donald, was busy" Rita said as she watched Donald, and April took their seat. " Yes! He is helping April with something" Tamara said, " So why am I seeing the both of them here?" Rita asked, " Where?" Tamara asked, "Turn around," Rita said. As Tamara turned, she saw the two laughing. " It's not what you think" Tamara said in a shaky tone, " Come on friend, don't act like you are not affected by this, he his suppose to eat with you and not her" Rita said in a angry tone, " They work together, am not scared, besides we are already engaged" Tamara said as she stares at the ring in her finger," April likes Donald, and am sure he likes her too" Rita said, "Madam information how did you know?" Tamara asked, " Because April told me herself", Rita said, and Tamara became numb, " We just have to stop them" Rita said, and Tamara stood up, we should go now, she said and left. 

When April saw that Tamara looks a little upset, she became happy within her. " Why are you smiling" Donald asked, " Nothing sir, I just admire your look" she said, " Wow, thank you" Donald said, April let out a smile, " Sir, I really like you, and I want us to go on a date" April said, " Thank you, but am engaged" he said, " I can do anything for you, I can love you forever" she said, " Lunch time is over, I have to go now" Donald said as he looked at his wrist watch, then he stood up, and left, leaving April alone. "I really like you Donald, and I want you, let's see how you will be able to escape my sexy charms" she said to herself.

The next day, Tamara wanted talking to Donald about what happened, but she felt like it wasn't necessary since she was already engaged to him, but I will go see him tomorrow been Saturday. While April on the other hand refused to let Donald go, she always goes to his office all in the name of assistance, while all she does was trying to seduce him. "Sir you can have me all if you want" she said to Donald as she moved closer to him, Donald couldn't control himself, but at the thought of Tamara, he stopped her, " Leave now" he said, " I know you want me" She said, as she walked away. 

The next day, Tamara called Donald to know if he was home, so she could visit him,"Baby I will be going out later, but when I get back, I will call you right away” Donald said, “Okay” Tamara replied, then he ended the call. Maybe I should go, and wait for him in his house since i have his spare key, she said to herself, then she dressed up, and left her home. Donald was preparing to go out when he heard a knock on his door, he went to get the door, he was shocked when he saw April. “What are you doing here, and who showed you where I stay?” Donald asked, “Don't worry about that, she said as she walked her into his house, “April am on my way out” he said as he sat down to tie his shoe laces, “Donald, I want you,” she said as she quickly unbuttoned her shirt. When Donald saw her breast, he couldn't resist, so reached out to it like a hungry lion who had just gotten his prey. Immediately he started kissing, and caressing her, then he took her to his room. While Tamara had already arrived at Donald's house, she used her spare key to open the lock door. Immediately she entered, she saw Donald, and April kissing. Donald! She screamed out............ 

    By Esther alex 
see you all tomorrow at 6pm😘
Stay tuned for next episode 

If you are just joining us, kindly like and follow the facebook page below to see previous episodes @ Esther alex, and on facebook @ Eneada Esther Ogaba. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story time : The cost episode 3

Story time : In a short time episode 1